- NDCN Training Toolkit – link will follow shortly
- In Northern Ireland, our 26 existing councils will be replaced by 11 new councils – please click on this PDF link DOE local-government-reform-leaflet for details.
The document shown is a schedule of what’s due to happen (from April 2015). More info can be obtained via the Department of the Environments ‘Reform Inform‘ magazines.
You can also find out more about reform in general, and watch the video at www.nidirect.gov.uk/newcouncils or simply view the video on Youtube here:
NICVA’s GrantTracker is a funding resource for the voluntary and community sector in Northern Ireland. It is a dedicated funding database that covers all grant-making sectors and funds available to not-for-profit groups and charities in Northern Ireland.
You could get access today.
GrantTracker subscribers have access to information on up to 1,000 funding schemes from independent trusts, corporate, National Lottery, local and central Government, European Union and international funders.
Subscription costs from £145 per year but NICVA members get a 30% discount on the cost and can purchase GrantTracker for £100. NICVA membership starts at £10 per year
- www.dsd.gov.uk Department Social Development
- www.eugrants.co.uk EU Grants
- www.communityfoundationni.org Community Foundation of Northern Ireland
- www.biglotteryfund.co.uk Big Lottery Fund
- www.northdown.gov.uk North Down Borough Council
- www.nihe.gov.uk Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- www.northdown.gov.uk North Down Local Strategy Partnership
- www.nr.gov.uk Kilcooley & North Down Neighbourhood Renewal
- www.psni.gov PSNI
- www.dpp.gov.uk DPP
- www.nicva.org NICVA
- www.communityni.org NICVA (community)
- www.ageconcern.org Age Concern
- www.citizensadvice.co.uk Citizens Advice Bureau
- www.supportingcommunitiesni.org Supporting Communities