Lemis+ is an initiative designed to help people who are unemployed/economically inactive to overcome issues that prevent them from finding and keeping jobs.
LEMISPLUS is person centred and flexible; LEMISPLUS Job Mentors work on an outreach basis and will provide you with one to one support where it isconvenient for you to meet i.e Job Centres, Community Centres, Libraries, etc.
Your Job Mentor will help you with:
- Creating your own CV and helping you complete application forms.
- Techniques to be successful in job interviews.
- Devising a career path for short and long term success.
- Improving your own personal development.
- Searching and applying for jobs.
- Finding full time / part time work, education, and other opportunities.
We also have access to a training budget for vocational training that will help you secure a job i.e Forklift Licence, CSR card, Food Safety and other training which we can discuss.
For further information contact Johnny Watson 02890875875/07847807903 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.