Do You Need Welfare Reform Advice?

Posted on:

Home / News / Do You Need Welfare Reform Advice?

Help is available from the Advice NI independent advice centre on 0808 802 0020 and at regarding:

– Personal Independence Payment;
– Disability Living Allowance;
– Employment Support Allowance;
– Housing Benefit, Universal Credit; and/or
– Tax Credits.

The FREE independent welfare changes helpline is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and is funded by the Department for Communities. You can also contact your local Citizens Advice.