Health & Wellness Publications:
Translations from Public Health Agency: a brilliant resource for a wealth of information in Mandarin, Cantonese, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, and Tetum.
Information flyers/leaflets are on topics such as:
- Immunisation for babies
- Bowel cancer screening
- Protect yourself against meningitis and septicaemia
- Cervical Screening
- Stopping smoking made easier
- And lots more.
(Please note not all publications are translated into all the languages listed.)
The Abbeys & Holy Grounds of Co Down
‘The Abbeys and Holy Grounds of County Down’ was a Heritage Lottery Funded project that explored the early Christian heritage that did so much to shape the landscape and the communities which grew around them. This book is a digital record of the journey made by the participants who visited the sites, researched the history, and wrote reflective commentaries. Perhaps it will inspire you to explore as well:
Building Healthier Communities
To find out about health development courses and resources available from NDCN, just click on Building Healthier Communities revised Sept 2014.
Attached are NEW Carers support leaflets in various languages, sent to NDCN by the Health & Social Wellbeing Improvement Team in the Public Health Agency, for your information:
- BME Carers Arabic Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Bulgarian Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Cantonese Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers English Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Lithuanian Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Mandarin Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Polish Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Portuguese Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Romanian Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Russian Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Slovak Leaflet 07 14
- BME Carers Somali Leaflet 07 14
Health & Social Care Board – Info on Sertraline
What is Sertraline? What does it help? How and when should I take it? How long will I have to wait before it works? How long will I need to keep taking if for?
The Health & Social Care Board have supplied the attached posters to answer these and many other specific questions about Sertraline. Just click on the graphics to the left to find out more.