The training is entitled “Choosing to Choose” as we will be giving young people the tools necessary to make informed and healthy choices.
These sessions will be informative, empowering, light hearted and fun.
There is also two parents only sessions to enable parents to support their child with their choices, share their experiences and be prepared if these issues arise. See the dates below:
- September 3rd – Alcohol
- September 10th – Drugs
- September 17th – NPS’s (legal Highs)
- September 24th – Information session/ conversation on alcohol, drugs and NPS for parents. How do parents keep the conversations open and how can we keep aware of the signs of having any difficulties around these issues?
- October 1st – Sexual Health 1
- October 8th – Sexual Health 2
- October 15th – Pornography and online imagery
- October 22nd – Information session/ conversation on ‘young people and pornography’ How do parents help our young people build healthy relationships when online images may effect how they view the opposite sex? How do we keep them safe online?
- November 26th – Mental Health
- December 3rd – Healthy relationships (females only)
- December 10th – Healthy Relationships (males only)
If you have any questions about any of the training, or would like to discuss the planned content please do not hesitate to contact Gareth ( Youth worker) on 07824426097 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the link below to find a consent form for the young peoples training nights. This can be returned to the DICE office at Unit 14 Flagship Bangor or handed in to the youth workers at the youth clubs. Training programme consent form
If you wish to sign up for the adult information sessions please contact us on 02891 469615 or email : email@example.com