Become a Member
As a vibrant network across the North Down area, we keep all our members connected with each other and informed of up and coming events, training, funding opportunities etc.
Is your group or organisation a member yet? If not, you should become a member of NDCN – It’s FREE and easy!
Who Can Apply?
Any organisation that is active in North Down, is for public benefit and not for financial gain, whether voluntary, community or statutory, and who subscribes to the objectives of NDCN may apply for membership.
If you would like to join, use the download buttons below for more information membership benefits or to complete the application form and return to us.
Membership Application Form 2020
Current NDCN Members:
Members are listed in alphabetical order. Click on an arrow to view the members listed under your chosen letter. Then, click the arrow again to close.
- AGE North Down & Ards – https://www.agenorthdownards.co.uk/
- Alzheimer’s Society – https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-us/northern-ireland
- Ards & North Down Borough Council – https://www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/
- Ards & North Down Street Pastors – https://streetpastors.org/locations/ards-north-down/
- ASCERT – SE Drug & Alcohol Coordination Team Connections Service – https://www.ascert.biz/
- Aware Defeat Depression – https://www.aware-ni.
- Bangor and North Down Samaritans – https://www.samaritans.org/branches/bangor-and-north-down/
- Bangor SureStart – https://www.brysoncare.org/how-we-can-help/children-young-people/sure-start
- Belfast Activity Centre – https://www.belfastactivitycentre.com/
- Belfast Music Society Ltd – http://www.belfastmusicsociety.org/
- Bloomfield Community Association
- Breezemount Community Association – https://www.facebook.com/BreezemountCommunityAssociation
- Cedar Foundation – https://www.cedar-foundation.org/
- Clandeboye Primary School – https://www.clandeboyeprischbangor.co.uk/
- Clandeboye Village Community Association
- Compassionate Friends NI Branch – https://www.tcf.org.uk/
- Conlig and District Community Development Group
- Cruse Bereavement Care ND&A – https://www.cruse.org.uk/get-help/local-services/northern-ireland/north-down-and-ards
- Helen’s Bay and Crawfordsburn Residents Association
- Helen’s Bay Tennis Club – https://www.helensbaytennisclub.co.uk/
- Holywood Irish Society (Cumann Gaelach Ard Mhic Nasca) – http://www.holywood-gaelach.com/
- Holywood Music Festival – https://www.holywoodmusicfestival.com/
- Holywood Shared Town – https://www.facebook.com/HolywoodSharedTown/
- HomeStart North Down – http://www.homestartnorthdown.org.uk/
- Rathgill Community Association
- Redburn Community Association –
- The Fountain Cancer Support Group – https://fountaincancersupport.weebly.com/contacts.html
- The Orchardville Society – https://www.orchardville.com/