Here in NDCN, we are committed to doing things better, preparing to respond positively to change and to collaborate as much as possible. Genuine partnership is essential for this. As resources across the Community Voluntary Sector continue to be stretched, we celebrate the dedicated people who are working hard to continue to make important and positive changes in their communities and/or areas of interest. One of the strongest examples of shared learning and working in partnership is the Community Practitioners Forum, which is facilitated by North Down Community Network.
Each month representatives from some of the larger residential estates/areas from across North Down meet together to collaborate and support each other. The following organisations are involved:
- Bloomfield Community Association
- Breezemount Community Association
- Clandeboye Village Community Association
- Conlig Village Community Association
- Priory Integrated College
- Rathgill Community Association
- Whitehill Community Association
If you would like more information, or to get involved, please do not hesitate to contact Mark Kent.
Contact Mark Kent on (02891 461386)